The terms ‘UAS’, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refer to UAS. The terms ‘you’ and ‘your’ refer to the website user.
We may amend these terms at any time without notice, so you should check this page from time to time. Your continued use of the UAS website constitutes your acceptance of any amendments.
Information About Us
Your Visit to Our Website
You must not misuse the UAS website, including by introducing virus, trojans, worms or other materials, or by adding to, removing, attacking or otherwise interfering with the UAS website, any material or content displayed on it, or any server on which it is stored.
Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge and accept that:
- UAS excludes all warranties, conditions and other terms implied by law or otherwise;
- UAS takes reasonable care in making material, content and information available on the UAS website but does not warrant that it is complete, accurate or reliable;
- the UAS website may include inaccuracies and errors from time to time, and it is your responsibility to verify that material, content and information available on the UAS website is correct and up to date;
- the availability of the UAS website may be interrupted or unavailable at any time; and
- to the maximum extent permitted by law, UAS disclaims all liability for any loss directly or indirectly incurred from your use or reliance of the UAS website or any material, content or information published or made available on the UAS website.
Intellectual Property Rights
UAS is the owner or licensee of the UAS website, and any and all materials and content published on the UAS website. You may only display such materials and content, and print one copy of such materials and content, for your personal or non-commercial use within your organisation. No other rights are granted in respect of these works. These works are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws around the world. UAS reserves all such rights.
You must not reproduce, distribute, broadcast, publish, modify, sell or license any material or content from the UAS website to any third party without UAS’s prior written consent.
Material that You Upload to the UAS Website
Any material or content that you upload to the UAS website is considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that UAS may use such material or content for any purpose. We may disclose your identity to any person who claims that such content or material constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or a breach of their confidential information or privacy rights. We may remove any material or content that you upload to the UAS website at any time without notice, in our discretion.
You may download any available documents from the UAS website for informational purposes only. Use of these documents may be affected by factors outside our control, including your computer.
Links on the UAS Website
The UAS website may contain links to other websites and resources operated, controlled or created by third parties. If you use these links, you will leave the UAS website. These links are provided for convenience and information purposes only. UAS does not endorse, approve or recommend any third party website, their goods and services or the information and material on such third party websites.
UAS accepts no responsibility for any liability, losses, damages, costs or expenses resulting from your use or access of any third party websites. Your use of any third party website and any purchase of any goods or services from such third party website is entirely at your own risk.
Linking to the UAS Website
Before linking to this website, you must obtain UAS’s written consent.
Breaches of these Terms
We will determine, in our discretion, whether you have breached these terms. If these terms are breached, we may take any action we deem appropriate including to:
- suspend or terminate your right to use the UAS website;
- commence legal proceedings against you for reimbursements of costs we have incurred as a result of your breach report on an indemnity basis;
- take further legal action against you; and
- notify relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and any dispute arising in connection with them are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New South Wales, Australia for UAS Asia Pacific. We each agree that the courts of New South Wales, Australia will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to determine disputes arising under or in connection with these terms and submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
If you have any comments or questions about material which appears on the UAS website or would like to request consent, where required under these terms, please contact email@example.com.